Welcome to the Cakegirl's Kitchen Blog. This blog was created to be your one stop source for recipes, baking tips and tricks, cake ideas, and all things party... When you are done here, please visit our website. www.cakegirlskitchen.com



Peep My Instagram Feed

Carnival Party Sneak Peek #1

I am in party planning mode.

Like a magnet, I'm drawn to all things red and white striped right now.  I am currently in the process of planning my daughter's 9th birthday party.  Her birthday is 12/12, so this year, with it falling on 12/12/12 - I figured we'd do it up big. CARNIVAL STYLE... Here is a sneak peek of just some of the things I am working on.  Just wait till it all comes together. 

Centerpieces for the tables 
*I am thinking about adding a pair of big colorful lollipops to this display.

Labels for just some of the items on the Sweets & Treats Table

Caramel Popcorn Cones

More items for the Sweets & Treats Table

Signage for the Prize bins

Come back tomorrow when I will run down some of the details of the party - color scheme, location, games, activities, etc.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...